DRAFT CAMP 2017: FIRST COMES THE GAME
because in practice you learn HOW to do it - but in the game you learn to DO IT
We believe that every basketball player has potential that he can build on, and to do it he not only needs countless hours in practice but also opportunities to gain in-game experience. Draft Camp gives you both with daily skill development sessions and league games. Draft Camp - 10 days filled with basketball for you and over 80 peers from all over Poland. Go back to Polish version Individual skills practices, team practices and league games every day. Full experience: team kits, refs, stats, video highlights from each game.
-- SIGN UP --
click to proceed to form
Our staple - the DRAFT CAMP LEAGUE
- Draft Workout
- Full league, long games (4x15min)
- Play-offs and Finals
- 8 even teams (with coaches) created during the Draft (Chicago, Miami, New York...)
- Dedicated Coaches
- Full team kit for every player
- Video highlights and stats added daily to the camp webpage
- Guaranteed playing time in each game
- Additional Development League
- Your own Player Mixtape (with all of your plays from the camp)
- Individual accolades
- Banners with DC championship teamp and MVPs
You come in with a 'clean slate' - every player has to show their value during the Draft Workout. The coaches proceed to draft players to their respective teams and the rest of the camp goes by the following plan:
- Morning 2 hour long skills practice - we focus on individual progress
- Afternoon team practice
- Evening games
Your player webpage (stats, totals, records, achievements) Video highlights:
See last years winners here Every players receives his PLAYER MIXTAPE - ready to use as scouting material to pursue a scholarship or a spot on a team of your choice
- Accomodation/full catering
- Archery Tag, campfire, NBA 2K tournament
- practice jersey
- two camp t-shirts, socks, DC water bottle
- No alcohol!
- Training on scouting, dietetics, stats keeping ...
- Motivation, not judging!
LEVEL OF PLAY
First of all - it will be even! Thanks to the Draft every team will consist of leaders, shooters, post players, guards, veterans and beginners - every coach builds his team from scratch and wants to create a team that will compete for the championship. Whether you play ball on your neighborhood court, in your school or you're commited to your professional team, but you need to spark your confidence - if you love to play basketball this is the camp for you! Small age range - you will not play against two time smaller kids!
- Year of birth 2000-2002 (2003) // 26.06 - 05.07 // Brzesko
- YOB 2001-2003 (2004) // 07.07 - 16.07 // Warszawa
- YOB 1997-1999 (2000) // 07.07 - 16.07 // Brodnica
- YOB 1998-2000 (2001) // 18.07 - 27.07 // Warszawa
- YOB 2002-2004 // 18.07 - 27.07 // Brodnica
- Junior YOB 2005-2006 i 2007-2008 // 29.07 - 07.08 // Brodnica
- Girls YOB 2001-2004 // 29.07 - 07.08 // Brodnica
LOCATIONS AND DIRECTION
Three spots (same standard). Northern, central and southern Poland Simplicity of reaching the camp site is very important - that's why we're ready to help you with getting to each spot - contact us for more info if you need help.
Every player is insured (10000zł/5000zł for rehabilitation), in case of any injury players are immediately taken to the nearest hospital. Three meals daily plus additional food in the evening (after last activities). Water available in every practice/game.
One coach for each 10-12 players Coaches include: Witold Zygierewicz, Tomasz Zygierewicz, Marcin Popiołek, Mateusz Dobrowolski, Marcin Waśkiewicz, Maciej Wołyniec, Paweł Wojtyła. We will make you believe in your abilities!
HOW ELSE CAN I CHECK OUT PREVIOUS DRAFT CAMPS?
1. Read the recaps of 2014 here, 2015 here, 2016 here
2. Browse the webpage with stats
3. Follow us on Facebook, check out the photos as well as videos on Youtube
4. Got all your answers? Be quick to sign up! Last year all 500 spots were taken mid-April!
-- SIGN UP --
proceed to form
Additional questions? - email@example.com/ +48 511-947-197 call Witold Zygierewicz
DRAFT CAMP POLSKA 2017
Total cost 399€
1. 100€ advance at the beginning of March - info later.
2. Rest of the amount up to June 15th
3. At the beginning of May you will receive the documents.
4. Draft Camp fulfills all legal requirements.
5. Camp begins around noon, last day finishes around 7PM
6. In case of an injury before the camp we return the payment (minus the advance), even one day before camp. DRAFT CAMP is organized by UKS MAK, ul. Na Uboczu 10/3, 02-791 Warszawa. More questions? Witold Zygierewicz +48511947197, firstname.lastname@example.org Teams Previous winners Draft Camp - the biggest basketball camp in Poland